CPS Energy is an organization comprised of highly motivated people –– from financial analysts and IT technicians, to transmission line workers, power plant operators and account managers. We have a variety of opportunities for you to join our team.
To learn about all we have to offer you, review and consider the following:
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage at competitive rates
- Opportunities for personal growth & career development
- Paid time off, such as vacation days and holidays
- Retirement plans
- Life insurance and optional dependent and supplemental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs
- And more
CPS Energy offers Internships that provide real-work experience to qualified college students in areas ranging from engineering and business to information systems, marketing and more.
EEO/AA Employer of Disabled/Veterans
CPS Energy will never ask for your social security number by telephone or email. Please beware of scammers and protect your personally identifiable information.