All contractors who perform hazardous work at CPS Energy facilities and/or on our customers' property are required to complete training under the Contractor Passport Program. This program helps align contractors with our Zero Harm safety culture so that employees, contractors and customers remain in a safe environment at our facilities.
Complete the following steps:
- Download and print the following (located page left):
- Acknowledgement Letter
- Passport Training Sign-In Roster
- Short Notice Letter (if applicable)
- Contractor Passport Training Presentation
- Review the training material and appoint a trainer to conduct the training.
- Submit the sign-in roster, with all attendees, to the Field Representative within 60 days of receipt of the training material.
- Allow approximately seven (7) days for verifying and processing of passport cards.
- Passport cards will be valid for one (1) year from date issued.