Braunig and Calaveras Lakes and their nearby parks, which are owned by CPS Energy, offer a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities, including fishing, boating, hiking, camping, bike riding and more. Fees and hours are as follows:
Daily Use Entrance Fees:
- Adults (16 – 64 years) - $9.00
- CPS Energy Active Employees - $8.00
- Military and Retired Military - $8.00
- Youth (6 – 15 years) - $7.00
- Child (5 and under) - No Charge
- Senior Citizen (65+) - $7.00
- Boat Launch - $8.00
Qualified Disabled U.S. Military Veteran (60%) shall be provided free entrance and free boat launch for boat owned by disabled veteran.
If your visit extends past 8:00 p.m., a camping fee will be required.